Payment of your fine is acceptance of liability. Do not pay if you intend to challenge your ticket. Go to the Parking Fine - Appeal page.
Before you start
you will need:
- your vehicle registration number
- the PCN number listed on your parking ticket
- a valid debit or credit card
How much do I have to pay?
The penalty charge is either
- £70 (reduced to £35 if paid within 14 days); or
- £50 (reduced to £25 if paid within 14 days).
Ensure that payment is made for the correct amount
Other ways to pay
You can also pay your fine by:
Call the 24-hour automated line on 0845 6800153* (option 1) Calls cost 4 pence per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
- Please ensure that you quote the PCN number on the back of the cheque or postal order.
- Allow 2 working days for 1st class post and 5 working days for 2nd class post.
- If you would like a receipt please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
To pay by cheque or postal order, please make them payable to West Northamptonshire Council and post to:
West Northamptonshire County Council
One Angel Square