Information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We have identified as much information as possible to support local employers to navigate the information that is being shared out during this difficult time. We are working to minimise confusion and support businesses to overcome the challenges that they are now facing due to COVID-19.
Please note: All information has been sourced directly from the Government website and SEMLEP and is accurate at the time of publication. This information will be reviewed regularly to make sure it as up to date as possible.
Guidance for employers
Financial support for businesses during coronavirus (COVID-19)
The latest details of support available to business can be found on the Gov.uk website.
Use the business support finder to see what support is available for you and your business.
- Guidance for employers and businesses
- Guidance for food businesses
- Support for businesses
- Guidance on business support grant funding
- Guidance on the Future Fund scheme
- Information on updated business rates
- DIT support for businesses trading internationally
- Applying for more time to file your company's accounts
- How to clean workplaces safely
Guidance for self-employed
For more information
Guidance for employees
- Guidance for employees
- Check if you're eligible for Universal Credit
- Check if you're eligible for Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Your rights if your hours are cut or you’re laid off
- Information on lay-offs and short-time working
- Support available from SNC Job Club