How Can We Help You?
The SNC Job Club is a one-stop shop of free employment support available to all local residents and employers in the District. Run by South Northamptonshire Council, the SNC Job Club has been operating for over 10 years, has worked with numerous employers and supported hundreds of residents into employment.
We offer confidential advice and support on a wide range of topics to help you find your way back into work, training or education.
If you are currently out of work, looking for a different type of job or even a new career, we can offer you:
- 121 guidance from qualified experts
- Support to set up your own business
- Help with your CV, Cover Letter, Job Application
- Interview tips and tricks
- Help to identify appropriate jobs
- Hands-on assistance for dealing with redundancy
- Expert advice on handling your finances
- Training webinars
Free guides, course and webinars
We have sourced an extensive range of free guides and courses to help you develop the skills you need to return to work.
Also, working in partnership with some of our SNC Job Club expert partners, we are offering a series of interactive workshops to help local residents return to work, free of charge.
Job Seeking support, info, advice and guidance
- How to find job vacancies
- How to write a C.V
- How to fill in an application form
- Interview advice
- How to answer interview questions
- Employment Support Resources - Local, regional and national resources from SEMLEP Growth Hub.
- The Skills Toolkit - Free digital and numeracy courses to build your skills
- Free ladder training with the ‘HandUp’ initiative
If you are affected by coronavirus, there is a wide range of support available.