Our activity hubs offer a healthy mix of sports, arts, craft and games to keep children aged five to 15 years happy during school holidays. All sporting activities will be delivered by qualified and DBS (formerly CRB) cleared coaches.
The sessions provide an excellent opportunity for children to learn, improve, make friends and have fun. See Easter Holiday Hubs for more information.
The children are split into 5-7 and 8 years plus age groups. Every day a coached activity will be delivered by a qualified coach who is linked to a local club to make children aware of the local club in the area and where to carry on participation afterwards. Coached sessions will normally run between 10:00am-12:00pm.
Sessions are held:
- 8:45am to 3:00pm £14.95 per session
- 8:45am to 5:00pm £18.95 per session
at the following locations:
- Magdalen College School Brackley
- The Gateway School, Tiffield
- Please be aware that the Hubs may not be available at all the venues listed during Half Term holidays.
- Hubs do not take place on bank holidays
- We do not accept any form of childcare vouchers
Cherwell District Council also operate Holiday hubs.