Places are limited and must be booked in advance on a first-come-first-served basis. Parents can reserve places up until 5:00pm the evening before.
The sessions provide an excellent opportunity for children to learn, improve, make friends and have fun.
The children are split into 5-7 and 8 years plus age groups. At various points in the week a coached activity will be delivered by a qualified coach. They will make children aware of a local club in the area where to carry on participation afterwards. Coached sessions will normally run between 10:00am-12:00pm.
Information on venues and dates for February half term will be published on this page in 2019.
Sessions are held:
- 8:45am to 3:00pm £15.30 per session
- 8:45am to 5:00pm £19.40 per session
at the following locations:
- Magdalen College School Brackley
- Towcester Centre for Leisure
- Please be aware that the Hubs may not be available at all the venues listed during Half Term holidays.
- Hubs do not take place on bank holidays
- We do not accept any form of childcare vouchers
Cherwell District Council also operate Holiday hubs.