Children and Young People
The following services can help with any concerns that children, young people or their carers have:
Northamptonshire Children First - Contact details for relevant services are available through their website for:
- Child protection
- Families and early years
- Fostering and adoption
- Special Educational Needs and Disability
- Youth Offending Service
All schools have individual wellbeing and counselling services for pupils
- Contact your pastoral lead (Secondary schools) or family support worker (Primary schools), class tutor or head teacher for details.
Young Carers Support for young people who are caring for family members
- Call: 01933 677907 - (9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday)
Young Minds Mental health support for young people
- Text YM to 85258 (24 hours a day, every day)
#help2makesense Offers information and support to young people.
The Mix: Offers information and support to young people under 25 years
- 0808 808 4994, open daily, 4:00pm – 11:00pm
- email or webchat via website
Northants Child and Adolescence Mental Health (CAMHS) Support children and young people up to the age of 18 experiencing difficulties with their emotional wellbeing and mental health difficulties.
- 0300 1111 022 (Option 1 and Option 1)
- Live chat function available
NSPCC/ Childline Counselling service for children and young people aged 18 and under. Lots of resources to help parents working from home with children off school or supporting children with anxiety due to coronavirus.