CRUSE Northants Bereavement information and support
- 0800 808 1677 - National Helpline
- 07772 42853 - Cruse Northants (9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday)
Hope Again For young people living after loss. Hope Again is Cruse Bereavement Care's website for young people. Lots of shared stories, advice for parents/carers and links to other sources of support.
Northampton General Hospital Child and Adolescent Bereavement Service (CABS) Offer bereavement advice by phone to parents. Primary aged children can access support work; secondary aged children can access 1-1 counselling.
- Call - 01604 545131
- Referrals via your GP or Health Visitor
Northamptonshire Educational Psychology Service: Primarily for schools, but has some useful resources for parents and carers on bereavement and children's concerns around Covid-19
Winston’s Wish: Offer advice on supporting a bereaved child or young person. Lots of useful information and resources on their website.
- 08088 020 021, Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- email: email@example.com.
- online chat facility available on website
- Crisis Messenger service available 24/7 for urgent support (Text WW to 85258).
Child Bereavement UK Advice and information, and guidance to families, including on telling a child that someone is ill.
- 0800 02888 40, Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Live Chat via website or
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At a Loss Lots of coronavirus specific advice.
Dying Matters Dying Matters is a coalition of individual and organisational members across England and Wales, which aims to help people talk more openly about dying, death and bereavement, and to make plans for the end of life.
Young Minds Parents Helpline:: Advice to parents and carers worried about a child or young person under 25.
- 0808 802 5544, Monday - Friday 9:30am – 4:00pm.
#help2makesense Offers information and support to young people.
The Mix: Offers information and support to young people under 25 years
- 0808 808 4994, open daily, 4:00pm – 11:00pm
- email or webchat via website