Active Sessions during COVID-19
Kieren Westbury, Youth Activator, is back on the field with two football sessions following the relaxation of Coronavirus restrictions.
The weekly sessions are free to attend and follow the correct measures and government guidelines.
Blisworth Walking Football - every Tuesday 10:30am to 11:30am
- Open to anyone over 50
- Hosted at Blisworth Football Club
- Kieren delivers a variety of different drills that focus on each participant developing their football skills whilst exercising at the same time
- Everyone is encouraged to play at their own pace and it’s all about having fun and exercising with a smile on your face
Wildcats Girls Football Sessions - every Wednesday 4:00pm to 5:00pm
- For girls aged 5 to 11
- Hosted at Towcester Recreation Ground
- Kieren’s sessions create an opportunity for girls aged 5 to 11 to get involved in football as well as encouraging friendships, character-building and fitness/healthy lifestyles
- Wildcats Girls’ Football Club aims to be a safe environment where girls can have fun, develop new skills and create foundations for a lifelong love of sport
If you are interested in taking part in a session, or have any questions, please email Kieren Westbury, Youth Activator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for ways to keep active at home? Check out Kieren’s online lockdown challenges.
To keep up to date with what's happening across South Northants, from Arts to Zumba, follow us on: