Keep active at home
It’s important to remain active while staying at home, for your physical and mental wellbeing. There are lots of on-line resources to help you to keep fit or try something new, whatever your level of fitness is:
The NHS has a wide variety of exercise videos, including:
- Pilates / Yoga / Strength and resistance
- Move it or lose it videos
- Pyjama Pilates
- Level One Beginners Pilates:
- Chair based exercises for older and less mobile people:
- Sitting exercises
- Guided Meditation and Yoga:
- Couch to 5K
- Couch to 5K Plus:
The Activity Alliance is sharing the top ways to adapt activities so more people with disabilities can stay in and work out.
There are lots of Leisure Centre activities and exercises to do at home
Sadler's Wells Digital Stage has free online dance workshops with classes for children and older people to do at home. You can also watch performances.