Think Local and support small Businesses in the run up to Christmas and all year round.
Now more than ever, local small businesses are essential within our district.
The decorations are going up, and things are looking cheery. Christmas is really giving us something to look forward to and South Northamptonshire is Open for business.
With so many excellent local businesses to choose from, there is every reason to champion what they do, brimming with local flavour and a welcome hello. Have a look at the growing list of local businesses waiting to see you here: Think local - shop local.
Whether it is about offering digital experience vouchers or ensuring your safety when you shop in-store, there is a South Northamptonshire small business near you making it easier to engage with them when stocking up or gift purchasing.
This includes your everyday services too. Accountants, PA Services, Legal firms, Home Construction firms and more are hoping you will Think local when there is something on your To Do list.
In addition to shopping with our small businesses, here are some other ways that you can support our local businesses which won’t cost you a thing:
- Like what you see: Photograph it and tag your local business on their social media
- Engage: Retweet or re-post a small business on social media
- Like what you bought: Write a great review for your local business
- Does your favourite retailer have a newsletter? Subscribe for regular updates and specials
- Talk the talk: tell your friends and neighbours about where you love shopping in South Northamptonshire
We are passionate about advocating what our fantastic small businesses have to offer. Remember, where you shop matters.
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates about special offers and more from our friendly local traders: @SNorthantsBiz
If you are a local trader and want to get involved, go to the Small Business Saturday website and register to be added to the Small Business Finder map today.