Comments and complaints

Before you submit a complaint please see who should I contact as we may not be the right people you need to complain to.

If your complaint is about damage to the road such as pot holes, please contact the County Council.

If your complaint is about waste collection please see the waste and recycling pages.

Make a complaint

If the Service or Department you have an issue with are unable to resolve your problem, you can make a formal complaint. A stage 1 complaint will be investigated by an appropriate senior officer from the Service or Department. If they are unable to resolve the complaint, a Stage 2 will be investigated by a member of the senior management team.

If you are still not satisfied with our response to your concerns, you can pursue the matter further through the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman. The Ombudsman will only investigate complaints which have been through this two stage process so please give us the chance to try and put things right for you first.

Complain about a Councillor

If you want to complain about the conduct of a member of South Northamptonshire Council or a member of a parish or town council in the district, please see councillor complaints.