Housing choices in later life

I need care services to stay in my own home

If you need a greater level of care to stay at home contact Northamptonshire Adult Social Services (NASS) at:

NASS compile the Northamptonshire Care Services Directory which has details of care homes and other relevant services in the county.

Age UK is another good source of information about the range of housing options you might want to consider.