Deposit Guarantee Scheme
Our deposit guarantee scheme helps people who may become homeless to get a private rented home. It helps by providing a deposit guarantee to the landlord in place of a cash deposit.
- gives a guarantee to landlords that we will pay for damages/arrears at the end of the tenancy
- pays the claim on the deposit bond to the landlord at the end of the tenancy and then passes the charge on to you
- lasts for three years, or the lifetime of the tenancy if it is shorter
You can get help if you have:
- a local connection with South Northamptonshire and
- a need to move out of your current home and
- no money for a rent deposit funds to pay the deposit
To contact us please register your details with our Housing Options Team and we will contact you within 24 working hours.
Alternatively, you can call Housing Options on 01327 322374. We are open 9:15am to 5:15pm Monday to Friday; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.