Housing choices in later life

I’m thinking of moving to a residential care home

If you, or someone you are caring for, need a greater level of support with care needs, see the Care Services Directory. This lists full details of residential care homes and services within the county and further afield.

You can contact Adult Social Services for more information, on:

Age UK are a good source of independent information on finding and arranging social care.