Housing choices in later life

I need care services to stay in my own home

If you, or someone you care for, need a greater level of care to stay at home contact  Adult Social Services:

The Care Services Directory has details of care homes and other relevant services throughout the county and nationally.

Age UK  has a good range of information about housing options and other services for people in later life.