Housing choices in later life

I want to stay in my current house

If you need to make some changes to your home to make it safer or more accessible we may be able to help through a Disabled Facilities Grant

Our Private Sector Housing Team can give you advice and carry out an assessment or your needs and the adaptations that could be made to your home.

If you would benefit from an alarm service to make sure you are safe, these can be purchased from Grand Union Homes.

You can contact them directly on:

You do not have to be a tenant of Grand Union Homes to purchase this service. There are other providers available.

Age UK is a good source of information about housing options and other support and services.