Older persons’ housing is accommodation designed especially for older people. This offers independent living with security and peace of mind. It includes:
- Flats with communal facilities, an alarm and visiting support officers
- Bungalows with an alarm and/or a visiting support officer
- Flats with the services of an alarm and/or a visiting support officer
- Extra care flats with personal and housing support
To be eligible for older persons’ housing you must be:
- Aged 60 or over
- Aged under 60 with health/mobility issues
- Qualify to join the housing register
To be eligible for extra care housing you will have a need for a high level of support. For more information contact us on 01327 322163.
Have an alarm fitted
For just a small amount per week you can have an alarm installed in your current home, giving you independence and peace of mind for your family. South Northants Homes provide a service and you don’t have to be a tenant of South Northants Homes to benefit.