How to contact us
If you have nowhere to sleep tonight or are worried about being made homeless you can:
- call our Housing Options Team on 0300 126 7000
- We are available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. The earlier in the day you contact us, the more time we will have to help you.
- If you need help outside of our opening hours, please call our out of hours service on 0300 126 7000
We will be able to help you more quickly if you have available relevant paperwork, such as:
- Your ID
- Any paperwork relating to your housing problem, such as your Tenancy agreement or any Notice from your landlord
- Information about your income or any benefits you receive.
Please note that our office at The Forum, Moat Lane, Towcester, NN12 6AD is closed to the public due to the COVID-19 situation. We remain available by telephone as set out above.