Trees in public open spaces

Trees within public open spaces/amenity areas are likely to belong to the local Parish/Town Council. Trees within the curtilage of a council/social housing property will be the responsibility of either:

  • South Northants Homes; or
  • one of the other housing associations (eg Grand Union Housing Group)

If you are certain that we own the land, please contact the Estates' Surveyor on 01327 322322.

For land ownership searches see the Land Registry website. We do not hold any land ownership records.