To view planning applications, listed buildings, conservation areas, trees and more on our online mapping system, following the instructions below:
- Click the ‘View Online Maps’ button below.
- Add the address or postcode into the ‘Quick Address Search...’ box at the top of the page, then click on the magnifying glass.
- Click on the correct address from the list.
- Click on the empty box next to the ‘CONSTRAINTS’ heading (this will add a tick to the box). NB If there is already a tick in this box, ignore this step.
- Click on the house icon on the map to see planning history from 1974 of the address selected above.
Please note: Your web browser may affect how this mapping works. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox.
If you require the historical planning history of a property (pre-1974), please see How to find the planning history of a site.
We make every effort to ensure that the information contained on our online mapping system is correct and up-to-date. However, the data does not constitute a legal record and we do not accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on any information in this system.
Please see the Maps online user guide for further instructions and information.
Statement of Purpose
The Ordnance Survey Mapping used on this site has been provided by us under License Agreement: 100022487, to fulfil our public function to publicise and share local information.
Contact Ordnance Survey Copyright to license Ordnance Survey mapping for your own use.
The maps on this site have been reproduced from Ordnance Survey material with the permission of Ordnance Survey on behalf of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office © Crown copyright and by using this service you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of use and copyright information.
Any unauthorised reproduction infringes Crown copyright and may lead to prosecution or civil proceedings. Maps are for identification purposes only and must not be used for scaling or formal documentation. You must not copy or otherwise reproduce or download this data for any other purpose.