Request a personal search
To request a personal search contact Land Charges by
Please email requests to email@example.com
Results will be emailed back within 2 working days
Personal Search requirements
- Please provide Search address details, the locality, and the enquirer’s details including telephone number or email address. Please clearly state the locality for example; 10 High Street Northamptonshire, should specify which locality in Northamptonshire eg Blisworth, Towcester, Brackley etc
- Two up-to date plans. The extent of the property should be clearly marked to ensure the results are correct. The address details given should match the plan supplied. If plans are outdated or the search area is not clearly marked your search may be rejected. If you're unsure about the number of parcels please contact us.
- Land charges register
- Planning register
- Register of enforcement notices
- Breach of conditions notice, and stop notices
- Tree Preservation orders
- Conservation areas
- Registers relating to Hedgerows
- Register of licensed houses in Multiple Occupation
- Register of Contaminated land –Viewing only allowed, appointment needed
- Building control
We do not have any noise abatement zones therefore no register is available.
Request copy documents
- Planning decision notices available on the planning register, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For copy 106 agreements - land charges hold copies which can be emailed to you. Any enquiries relating to 106 contributions or obligations please email email@example.com.
- For copies of Section 38 Agreements, Section 278 Agreements or APC Notices/Surety Bonds – please email firstname.lastname@example.org as a fee is applicable for copies of documents.
- For information regarding Section 38 Agreements, APC Notices, Surety Bonds or the adoption of roads contact email@example.com.
- For information regarding Section 278 Agreements contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information regarding the extent of land ownership/highway contact email@example.com.
- Your EIR (Environmental Information Regulation) requests will be answered within 20 working days, you will receive an acknowledgment that your request has been logged within 2 working days.
- All new address and address changes or queries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Northamptonshire Highways, One Angel Square, Angel Street, Northampton NN1 1ED or call email landsearched@Kierwsp.co.uk about:
- Common Land and town and village greens
- Public rights of way register
- Publicly adopted Highways