Other licences

Charitable collections


A licence or permit is required before any person can carry out house to house or street.collections for charitable purposes. The cost of the licence is free.


You must supply us with a return for your house to house or street collection activities

Apply / renew or submit a return

To apply for a licence or submit a return please email licensing.snc@westnorthants.gov.uk  for the relevant forms. We are currently experiencing issues with GOV.UK.