Street parties

Ordinarily we do not need to know if you are intending on holding a street party. However,if you are intending to sell alcohol, provide regulated entertainment or serve late-night refreshments (hot food and drink between 11:00pm and 5:00am) you will need a Temporary Events Notice (TEN).

If you need to close the road to hold your street party you will need to obtain permission from Northamptonshire Highways on 01604 883400.