Complaints - Councillor misconduct

We have arrangements in place for dealing with complaints of councillor misconduct. If you wish to make a complaint

Download complaint form

Printed forms should be completed and sent with any attachments to: The Monitoring Officer, West Northamptonshire Council, The Forum, Moat Lane, Towcester, NN12 6AD

If you prefer us to send you a form in the post, please email

If you have any questions or difficulties filling in this form or you are in need of any support in completing it please contact us on 01327 322195 and ask for the Monitoring Officer.