This is the process for a district council to make changes to parish areas, usually at the request of parishes.
We have to publish details of the areas that will be looked at during the review called the Terms of Reference.
View more details of the Community Governance Review for:
- Proposal for a boundary change between Brackley and Evenley
- Proposal for a boundary change between between Paulerspury and Towcester
- Proposals for a new town ward, change in name and the number of parish councillors - Brackley, Greatworth and King's Sutton
Consultation on these recommendations is now open, and will run until Friday 8 December 2017.
You can respond to the consultation by completing the reply slip attached to the relevant document, or complete an electronic version of the survey:
- Brackley and Evenley survey
- Paulerspury and Towcester survey
- Brackley North, Greatworth and King’s Sutton survey
If you have any questions about the Terms of Reference, or the review process, please
- email the Democratic and Elections team at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- telephone 01295 221534.