Your silver food caddy
- You get a small indoor caddy to store your food waste and a larger one to keep outdoors and put out for collection every week.
- Both caddies are washable by hand or in a dishwasher.
- Lock your outdoor caddy by pulling the handle forward and always keep away from pets and children.
- We recommend that you use compostable corn starch liners for your indoor caddy as this is the easiest way to keep your caddy clean and to empty it. These can be purchased at local stores,supermarkets and online retailers.
- If you prefer you can use newspaper or kitchen roll to line your caddy.
What to put in your silver food caddy
- Out of date or mouldy food
- Tea bags
What not to put in your silver food caddy
- Plastic bags
- Liquids like milk or oil, glass