Before you report a missed collection, please check:
- Your bin was left out for collection on the right day
- Your bin was put out for collection by 7:00am (we empty bins any time between 7:00am and 5:00pm)
- It was placed at the kerbside and could be clearly seen
- It contained the correct items
- If the crew have put a sticker on your bin explaining why it was not emptied
All our vehicles are fitted with a live reporting system that allows the collection crews to report any issues (eg bins that have the wrong thing in them, bins that aren't put out correctly and any other access issues.) These will be checked prior to any re-collection and if an issue is recorded by the crews we will not return.
Please leave your bin out at your normal collection point so we can return to empty it.