Cookie Consent by Licensing directory - Gambling premises licence | South Northamptonshire Council

Licensing directory - Gambling premises licence

Record details


A gambling premises licence allows you to run a Gambling premises based business. Before applying for a licence and an operating licence you must have the right to occupy the building. A licence can cover the following:

  • Betting Shop (Track ) or (Other)
  • Bingo Hall
  • Arcade
  • Adult Gaming Centre
  • Family Entertainment Centre
  • Regional Casino
  • Large Casino
  • Small Casino

The application fees vary depending on the type of premises you are running. There is also an annual fee to pay every year. View Gambling Fees 2013

Apply / renew / transfer / vary