Licensing - Sex establishment licence

Record details

If you want to run a sex establishment, for example a club, cinema or shop, then you need to apply for a licence.

For more information call 01327 322278 or email

As part of the application process you also have to tell us whether or not you have any convictions and produce a Disclosure and Barring Service certificate.

Declaration of convictions form

£1,557 for 12 months
Apply / renew