Licensing - Temporary event notice

Record details

To sell alcohol, provide regulated entertainment or serve late-night refreshments (hot food and drink between 11:00pm and 5:00am) you will need a licence. If you don’t have a licence you can still hold an event by submitting a temporary event notice. This can be for up to seven days and for up to 499 people at any one time. The notice must be submitted to the Local Authority at least 10 working days (or 5 for a late TEN). For more information call 01327 322278 or email
Apply / renew