Licensing - Personal licence

Record details

Anyone responsible for authorising the sale of alcohol needs a personal licence.

A personal licence issued in England or Wales can be used anywhere in in both countries. It has no expiry date but does have some conditions.

To apply for a personal licence you must:

You must apply to the local council (us) in the area in which you live and can only hold one personal licence at a time.

Apply / renew