- Disposal method
If you have an armchair you need to dispose of you have a few options.
If it is in good condition you could
- Give it to a friend or neighbour
- Take it to Farthinghoe Reuse and Recycling Centre
- Donate it to a local charity
- Sell it in a local newspaper
- Advertise it on Freegle or Freecycle or an online auction site.
If the armchair is beyond repair or does not conform to modern fire retardancy standards you can take it to your local Household Waste and Recycling Centre.
If you have no means of transporting the item you can book a bulky waste collection.