Waste A-Z - What goes where - TV's / White goods

Record details

Disposal method

Broken television sets and white goods (washing machine, fridge, freezer, tumble dryer, etc) should be disposed of at your local Household Waste and Recycling Centre.

If you are unable to take the items to your local recycling centre you can book a bulky waste collection.