Street Parties

What sort of events does this apply to?

This is about the sort of street parties and fetes that groups of residents get together to arrange for their neighbours.

Organising small, private street parties and fetes is very simple and generally does not include activities that need a licence, such as selling alcohol or providing certain types of entertainment.

You will need permission from the County Council to close your street: For more information contact Kier WSP, the Highways service provider for the County Council on 01604 883400.

Contact details

Email this service
01604 364358

How do you rate this page?

Website Feedback