Registering a Business
If you are starting a new business or have acquired a new property, we need to set up or amend your business rates account.
To do this, we need the following information from you:
- The address of the business property you are occupying
- Your full name, the name of any partners in the business, or your company name
- Your contact details, including telephone numbers, email address, and home address (or in the case of a Limited Company, the Company registration number and registered office address)
- Your legal interest in the property, for example, freeholder, leaseholder, tenant, and the date this interest started
- If you are leasing or renting the property, your landlord's details
- The date stock is FIRST moved into the property.
Remember, the sooner you contact us, the greater number of monthly payments you will be given to pay your business rates bill.
Please note: you are required by law to register your food selling business. Go to the food premises registration page.