Who can claim housing benefit

Anyone can make a claim for housing benefit and/or Council Tax reduction by completing an application form. However if your income or savings are too high you may not qualify for help.

If you fall into any of the following categories, you can still apply for, but are unlikely to get housing benefit:

Contact details

Email this service
01327 322140

How do you rate this page?

Website Feedback