Benefits and advice






If you pay rent and Council Tax and you are on a low income, you may be entitled to Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction.

To apply, you will need to complete an online application form.

The amount of help you can get depends on your circumstances. We will look at things like the amount of money coming in to your household or any savings, the number of bedrooms, the number of residents and the amount of rent you pay.

If you have difficulty completing the online form you can download a paper version

Once you have submitted your application you should supply the required evidence in support.

We can accept most documents by e-mail. Please state your name, address and reference (if you have one) on any documents that you send us.

If you have been asked for original documents or for proof of ID, you will need to send these by post.

If you would like to provide your documents in person, please telephone us on 01327 322140 to arrange an appointment.

How do you rate this page?

Website Feedback