Northamptonshire has been designated a Radon affected area. If you're worried about Radon gas in the area and how to deal with it, detailed information can be found on the Public Health England website.

The Building Research Establishment (BRE) is the UK's leading authority for independent impartial advice on how to reduce Radon levels in buildings.

For the BRE Radon advice helpline call 01923 664707 or go to the BRE website.

Contact details

Commercial and Business Support Team
Email this service
01327 322323

How do you rate this page?

Website Feedback