Responses to Government Consultations
The Council regularly responds to government consultations. Since May 2010 the Coalition Government has commenced an ambitious programme of reform to the housing system. South Northamptonshire Council considered the implications and impact of these reforms for housing provision in the District.
You can view our most recent responses below.
- Cabinet response to PPS3 amendments
- Response to the New Homes Bonus Consultation
- Response to the Social Housing Consultation
The Local Investment Plan
There are finanicial reforms that accompany the policy reforms which include the request from the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) for the preparation of a plan that sets out local housing investment priorities.South Northamptonshire Council is working with Daventry District and Northampton Borough Councils on a West Northamptonshire Local Investment Plan (LIP).
- The West Northamptonshire LIP (draft) can be accessed here.
- SNC Cabinet endorsed the draft LIP on 6th December 2010. The Cabinet report can be accessed here.