Overseas elector

If you are a British citizen living outside the United Kingdom, you can register as an overseas elector. This will let you vote at parliamentary and European parliamentary elections in the UK, but you won't be able to vote at local elections.

If you are a Peer of the Realm you can only vote at European parliamentary elections.

Register as an overseas elector

Corporate Services,
South Northamptonshire Council,
The Forum,
Moat Lane,
NN12 6AD

By registering as an Overseas Elector you can vote in one of three ways.

Contact details

Electoral Services
Email this service
01327 322128

How do you rate this page?

Website Feedback