Types of Registration

Anonymous registration

If you feel adding your name to the electoral register would have serious safety implications for yourself and other members of your household, you can apply for anonymous registration. There is a set procedure for these applications.

Phone: 01327 322128
Post: Anonymous Registration Application Form (114 kb pdf)

Corporate Services,
South Northamptonshire Council,
The Forum,
Moat Lane,
NN12 6AD

Service personnel

If you are a member of the British Armed Services, you can now choose whether to register as a service voter or as a civilian (ordinary elector).

Living or working overseas

If you are a British citizen living outside the United Kingdom, and you satisfy certain conditions, you may register as an overseas elector. This will enable you to vote in parliamentary and European parliamentary elections in the UK. You will be unable to vote in local elections.

Contact details

Electoral Services
Email this service
01327 322128

Related pages

How do you rate this page?

Website Feedback