Do I still need Planning Permission?

Building Regulations Approval is not the same as planning permission - it is easy to mix up the two.You may need planning permission for your project, even if you are already talking to us about Building Regs. Having one type of permission does not mean you are covered for everything else!

For more information see Planning permission - a how to guide.

If your home is or used to be a Council House you may also need permission to do work from our Estates Surveyor. Get in touch with the Estates Surveyor on 01327 322345.

You may need your neighbours' consent to carry out work affecting a party wall.


How do you rate this page?

Website Feedback